We’re seeking 6 students to join our team for the 2019-20 academic year!
- be part of a team to cultivate & spread an ethic & practice of sustainability;
- take a leadership role in sustainability projects on campus;
- serve as a liaison for the Office of Sustainability;
- help with office support duties;
- assist with the campus battery recycling program;
- attend a weekly staff meeting;
- attend a weekly team meeting; &
- attend sustainability trainings & other events.
- Communications Project Specialist,
- Communications Specialist,
- Outreach Coordinator,
- Employee Engagement Coordinator,
- Data Analyst, &
- Design Specialist.
1. transcript (unofficial copy is fine);
2. resumé, including name and contact info for at least one on-campus reference;
3. a cover letter describing your interest in the position & your relevant experience; &
4. a work sample highlighting skills in writing, design, OR videography.
Application deadline is 5:00 pm, Thursday, February 28th.
For questions, please feel free to contact our office.